Tate Engineering, Inc.
Engineering and Land Surveying
We work with the community to develop munincipal finance packages that allow the communtiy to afford infrastructure improvements. These include Grant/Loan packages from USDA-RD, IDWR, Community Development Block Grants, and State Revolving Loan programs.
We actively work with local municipalites and funding agencies to find alternative financing for eligible projects. The following is an example of programs we have utilized:
- Assisted in Grants for The City of Hope Water Treatment Facilities, and for The Garfield Bay Sewer District
- Water System Development for Sourdough Point Homeowner’s Association
- Assisted in Grants for the Kootenai Ponderay Sewer District
- City of Dover Wastewater Facilities
Local Improvement Districts
- Developed for Kootenai Ponderay Sewer District, Garfield Bay Sewer District, and Kootenai County Water Dist #1
- City of Hope Water Treatment Facilities
Finance Alternatives and LID Administration