- A.A.S. Degree in Drafting/Surveying, North Idaho College
- Various Certificates of Completion in AutoCAD Program
- Undergraduate of University of Idaho’s Environmental Science Program
- Computer Aided-Drafting/Design (CADD) Manager, supervise a drafting/design group consisting of three drafters, two designers, and two engineers-in-training
- Coordinator for company (250 employees) standards and maintain those standards among twelve other branch offices
- Facilitator of CADD material relating to AutoCAD software to keep personnel current with civil engineering trends
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning draftsman
- Design of commercial duct systems
- Heat loss/gain calculations for commercial buildings
- National Association of AutoCAD Users Group, member since 1995
Dale has lived in the Northwest all of his life and would not have it any other way. The weather and the scenery are what it is all about for Dale. He enjoys activities unique to each of the four seasons and prefers the low stress lifestyle of this area over the amenities of someplace more populated.
Dale especially loves bicycling, hiking, and canoeing. He finished his first Ironman competition in the Spring of 2009.