- Civil Engineering Courses, University of Idaho
- Business Management, Boise State University
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor, Tate Engineering, Inc.
- Adjunct Survey Instructor, North Idaho College
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor, J-U-B Engineers, Inc
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor, Roylance & Associates, P.A.
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor, L.C.M.F., Limited
- Boundary, topographic and construction surveys
- ALTA/ACSM and topographic surveys
- Expert Witness, Erickson vs. Idaho and prepared affidavit for Case No. CV-04-7861 regarding ordinary high water mark of Lake Coeur d'alene, Idaho
- Topographic and construction surveys
- Platting and Condominium Project Survey Manager
- Topographic survey for engineering design and construction staking
- Engineer’s Aide, Public Works Department, City Of Arcata, CA
- Grade Staker, Boise Cascade Company
- Head Chainman & Instrument Man, Oscar Larsons and Associates
Ernie Warner is a long time resident of the Northwest region. In addition to working in the Survey department here at Tate Engineering, Ernie also teaches at North Idaho College.
He likes to spend his free time reading, painting, and spending time outdoors in the wilderness of the state of Alaska.
P.L.S. Idaho, License No. 4565
P.L.S. Washington, License No. 27128
Idaho Association of Land Surveyors
National Society of Professional Surveyors
Northern Chapter Idaho Assoc. of Land Surveyors, Chairman, 1990, 1997
Idaho Association of Land Surveyors, President 1993-1994
Member, Idaho State University Bachelor of Science, Surveying Technology Advisory Committee